– Name: Yogesh Kare
– DOB: 02/07/1998
– Origin : Maharashtra
– Attribute : Left Arm Medium / Middle Order
– Major Teams played so far: DY Patil, Osmanabad District, Maharashtra U16 & U19 State Camp
Top performances of Yogesh Kare:-
– 8/115 in 26 overs vs Kolhapur representing DY Patil Team in MCA Invitation U19 2 Days Tournament
– 7/69 in 25 overs vs Raigad representing DY Patil in MCA Invitation U19 2 Days Tournament
– 6/8 in 3.3 overs (Brilliant Sports Academy vs Saswad)
– 6/23 in 12 overs with 4 maidens vs MCA U16 Invitation team representing PYC
– 5/24 in 4 overs alongwith 13 ball 42 vs Pokhara Nepal representing RSA in Nepal Memorial Tournament.
– 5/43 in 10 overs with maiden (BSA Red vs BSA Blue)
– 4/14 in 4 overs vs St John’s College representing Sangamner College in Inter College T20 Tournament
India is a country where we treat cricket as a religion and when craze is such, obviously there will be lot of competition to make it to the top. The competition is so high that even managing to play a single ranji match is considered to be a big honor. The tag of state level player does not come easy and making it to the Indian Team is further more difficult! The very fact that only 302 players out of the population of 122 crores have represented India in test cricket speaks volumes about the pride and honor of playing for your nation.
One such player who is running high on his dreams is Yogesh Kare who has made a mark for himself as one of the promising swing bowlers in Maharashtra. Coming from a small village in osmanabad, Yogesh started playing right from his school days where people would often praise his swing bowling and recommend him to go to Pune for cricket coaching. Pune is considered to be the hub after Mumbai to receive quality training in cricket & that’s how his journey began when he joined Sachin Nair’s Cricket Academy in Pune. Yogesh believes Sachin Nair sir who was himself a former Ranji Trophy and ex India “A” player has been a huge help in his career. Yogesh believes that it’s Sachin sir’s mentoring which has played a big role in his journey.
Yogesh who began playing cricket at the age of 10 achieved his dream moments when he found his name in the Maharashtra U16 & U19 State camps. Yogesh has also been a nets bowler to various IPL teams. Since last 3 years, he has also bowled in nets with top teams like India, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, West Indies & South Africa. Yogesh believes bowling to the likes of Rohit Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Virat Kohli, Raina has been one of his best experiences in cricket so far. Yogesh is also sporting enough to share some bitter sweet memories like West Indian Cricketer Shimron Hetmyer smashing him for long sixes in the nets!
Like any other cricketers, Yogesh has faced many highs and lows in his career, coming from a conservative family from a small village in Maharashtra, he certainly had his share of challenges but the passion to make it to the top still keeps burning. Yogesh speaking with Cricketwale.com also wants to mention the likes of Amol Telange Sir (who spotted the fast bowler in him), Hirapure Sir, Arjun Shinde Sir, Sachin Nair sir (Bowling Coach), Chetan Sakariya (IPL player), Sagar Khalkar, his own family members, Kartik Jadhav, Shilpa Sahu, Eklavya Gunjal, Abdullah Ansari who have always supported him through his good and the bad times.
Benefits of Player Profile Article?
– Helps in finding new opportunities
– Helps in creating a image of yourself as a cricketer when you share the article with coaches, selectors, team mates and friends.
– Plays a positive role when you mail to cricket associations or when you are applying for overseas teams or your college/university teams.
– DM on Instagram page @zoomcricket if you wish to have your own player profile article.
For player profile article, DM us on our instagram page @zoomcricket