Rising Bleed Blue opting to bat first at CBD Belapur Ground were all out for 118 runs in 31.1 overs. With most of the batters finding it difficult to get going, Rudra Sukale (29) & Lokesh Rathod (28) were the highest scorers. From the bowlers, it was again Abyanshu Jha coming up with a brilliant spell of 5/16 in 6.1 overs. Abhyanshu who performed well in his previous outing too once again proved to be the trump card for his team.
Chasing 119, Rising Yellow Sapphire chased down the score in 24.5 overs winning the match by 5 wkts. No.3 batsman Smit Kocharekar top scored with 28 runs while rest of the players gave starts to seal a comfortable finals win in the Rising Star Premier League’19
Abhyanshu Jha for his miserly spell of 5 wkts was declared ‘man of the match’
Name of the dignitaries who spared their time & attended the finals-
- Ramchandra Deshmukh (Senior Police Inspector, Commission of Police, Navi Mumbai)
- Manish Singh (Proprietor of Nirmala Container Movers)
- Kanchan Rahul Sanas- (Western Railway Office, 2001 to 2007 Indian railway Office Superitindent)
- Karan Shikalgar (Police Head Constable, Commission of Police, Navi Mumbai)
- Manoj Mhatre- 40+ CBD Belapur Sports Association, Cricket Ground Owner
- Jasmin Bhanushali (CFP)–JB Financial Solutions. Expert in Financial planning, Mutual funds, PMS, Bonds & FD, Life & Non life insurance, Retirement planning.
- Vishal Mahadik-(Former First Class Cricketer) In 1991, fast bowler Vishal Mahadik was picked along with future India Paceman Abey Kuruvilla to train in Queensland, Australia with Frank Tyson, a visit that was part of the Bombay Cricket Association-Mafatlal Bowling Scheme. Vishal Mahadik in his playing days was spotted by former India Test bowler Balwinder Singh Sandhu while he made his Ranji Trophy debut under the captaincy of Sachin Tendulkar at Baroda in 1993-94. In his playing days, senior players like Tyson called him a ‘nasty fellow’ for his raw pace while he was called ‘Ghoda’ by Mumbai Captain Ravi Shastri during a Times Shield match. With the guidance of Vasu Paranjpe Sir at Dilip Vensgarkar’s Academy, Vishal Mahadik also became an acclaimed cricket coach. Vishal sir credits a lot to Vasu Paranjpe sir from whom he believes he has learned a lot. Vishal Mahadik has also coached Canada Cricket Association’s Cuban Cricket Commission team for 3 years and more recently Mahadik sir assisted former England Skipper Michael Vaughan as a bowling coach of Capricorn Commanders in the Masters Champions League in the UAE in 2015.
- Aayush Patil – Man of the Series. (HKC Tournaments)
- Smit Kochrekar – Best Batsman.
- Abhyanshu Jha – Best Bowler.
- Nihanshu Shikalgar – Best Wicket Keeper.
- Karan Rajput – Emerging Player.
- Smit Kochrekar – Best Fielder.